The inside of the church is dominated by the original main east window which was given to the original church in 1865 in memory of the Prince Consort who died in 1862. The money for it was raised by public subscription. The upper panels represent Christ's appearance after his resurrection to Mary Magdalene, to the disciples by the lake and to the women in the garden. In the picture of the disciples by the lake the dominant figures are those of Jesus with St John the Evangelist. The lower panels show  Christ's passion.


The church will be open on Saturday 11th, 18th and 25th March from  2.00 pm - 4.00 pm. Do come in to enjoy this unusual church or just for a time of quiet.

All are welcome at the services  

(see more for the history of it)

We have regular traditional services but the flexibility we have with the seating allows us a variety of different service patterns. The monthly evening services are often innovative and attended by congregation members of both parishes.


There are Messy Church Services generally on the third Sunday of each month in term time at 3.30 pm but check the diary page for details


Please check the Diary and Eton Services pages for variations in the regular services.

Our church has a modern interior occupying part of an original Victorian building. Most of the building has been adapted for medical use by Eton College but we occupy the upper half of the original Chancel. You can reach us either by the stairs or by using the lift which is large enough to take wheelchairs. So we are able to welcome everyone.